Lovely Girl   +  open thread

Open Thread: What Are You Working On?

It's always interesting to talk to other freelancers and see what they're working on. There's usually a good mix of projects, some of which I'd never even thought of! And in this case, it will be useful for me to know what readers are working on so I can tailor blog posts to their interests.

I just finished up a project writing descriptions of home décor items. I'm also working on website copy for a law firm, a couple of assigned blog posts, and descriptions for a toy catalogue. I should be working on new queries and the ebook project I started a month ago, but somehow the paying projects with client deadlines seem to get in the way.

What about you? What's on your to-do list and what have you been meaning to write about but haven't?