Lovely Girl   +  LIFE

This Year's Top 10 Blogs for Writers

Big thank you to Deb for alerting me about the Top 10 Blogs for Writers. I'm thrilled to be listed among such knowledgeable and respected bloggers. Thank you also to those who nominated me and who have been part of this community over (almost) the last two years.

It was a tough competition this year; in fact, the top three blogs were all within one percentage point of each other, as Michael points out. I have a few faves that weren't on the list this year, but they're in my blogroll, so be sure to check those out.

And now, without further ado, here are the other nine writers' blogs.

Copyblogger
Men With Pens
Freelance Writing Jobs
Write to Done
Confident Writing
The Renegade Writer
Remarkable Communication
Writing Journey
Freelance Parent

Congrats to the other top 10 blogs. And thanks to you for being part of The Urban Muse community!