Lovely Girl   +  writing clips

Work It!

I've been waiting awhile to use that catchy little title, so here are my newest articles on Works by Nicole Williams :

  • Entrepreneurial Spotlight on Spark Craft Studios : I am a HUGE fan of this adorable little craft studio and boutique in Cambridge. This is actually the second article I've written about the founders (the first being a local profile for a magazine in the area that is now defunct). Gotta love repackaging those story ideas!
  • Being the New Girl in Your Office : Admittedly, this piece is semi-autobiographical about my experiences starting a new job and yes, I do have a soft spot for nerdy computer guys (not the ones I work with, of course), but no, I did not write the part about "that cute guy in IT" or about "trailer parks" (no offense to anyone who lives in one or those who work in IT). In case you missed my prequel article on leaving a job, here's a link to that one, too.