Lovely Girl   +  Tips & Tricks

Tips on Deciphering Client Speak, Dealing with Rejection & More

Here in Boston, it is far too nice a day to be indoors blogging! So, once I finish up few client projects, I'm grabbing a long-neglected stack of magazines and heading outdoors. I'll leave you with a few links to peruse in my absence (some of you may have seen these on my Twitter feed or Facebook page already):

  • 50 Iconic Writers Who Were Repeatedly Rejected
  • What Clients Say vs. What They Mean
  • Three Tips to Become a Better Blogger
  • Predict Their Experience, Don't Just Describe the Product
  • Top 5 Secrets to Landing a Book Deal
  • 13 eCards for Freelancers
  • Format Images Using CSS for More Creative Control
Have a great weekend, dear readers! Flickr photo courtesy of Jippolito.