Lovely Girl   +  writing

Beautiful Day for Writing

I think that this week has quite possibly been my best week of full time freelancing yet. And it's not over yet! I spent Monday writing from my parent's house so I could spend some time with the 'rents. Despite a ridiculously slow wireless connection (or maybe it was my computer), I managed to land two new feature assignments, complete an interview for an article, do some copywriting, and send out more queries before taking a late afternoon dip in the pool.

Tuesday I met with someone about a copywriting project and it sounds like it's a go *fingers crossed*. Yesterday I heard from someone who'd like me to blog for his company, and today we chatted on the phone to iron out the details. It's gorgeous weather outside, so once I finish a few more assignments and some LOIs, I plan to take full advantage of the sunshine!

And I'm quite proud to share this article on vegetable-infused cocktails. Some of you may remember the afternoon I spent scrambling for photos. Well, it was worth it. Enjoy the sunshine!