Lovely Girl   +  work load

Waiting to Exhale...

Here's what I've been working on:Donate from Your DesktopCurtain Rises on Blue Spruce TheatreConfessions of a (former) Online Dater *
How I Found My Dream Apartment **

And here's what I'm currently working on:One career article for Works by Nicole WilliamsOne fashion article for a friendTwo feature-length entrepreneur profiles for Experience, Inc.Two more articles for 100 HatsThree front of book pieces for U.25 magazineShopping around two personal essays and finishing two moreOh, yeah, and did I mention that I have a week left at my marketing job so I'm tying up loose ends and traveling across country to visit the 'rents before I start my copywriting job in two weeks. I think it's time to take a little break from querying before I drive myself completely insane. Fellow writers, please remember to come up for air every once in a while. It's for your own good!
*Appeared in the April issue of Being Single magazine. They don't have much of an online presence, so I had some fun in InDesign and created a different page layout. Why? Because I can.**Not so much a fan of this layout. Where did that lime green accent wall come from? Certainly not my dream apartment!