Lovely Girl   +  writing

To Whom Am I Blogging?

Carson at Content Done Better tagged me for the meme “To Whom Am I Blogging?” Here goes… I started this blog without a clear vision of who my readers might be (a major faux pas, according to nearly every rule of marketing), but now it’s a bit more clear to me. Sure, I still occasionally throw in an off-topic entry about friends getting married and various domestic disasters (sorry about that, I know most of you are not interested, but sometimes a girl’s just gotta rant), but I’m primarily blogging about writing for other writers. Mainly youngish freelancers who write for websites and magazines. I also have some editors who read my blog, including one who assigned me to write about parenting products (which means she either has an incredible sense of humor or is not a native English speaker, I’m thinking the former), and a publicist at HarperCollins, who sent me some of her authors’ books (smart lady).In the interest of becoming more reader-friendly, I refer the question to you folks. What topics would like you like to read about more? Which ones make you zone out? I'm tagging Shanna at Write from the Beginning and Bug at Writer Bug to answer next.