Lovely Girl   +  LIFE

Premio Dardos Awards

Did you guys miss me? I've missed blogging here, but taking a break has given me the time to create some new posts for March and catch up on other projects. I thought I'd pop in for a moment to thank Suzanne for awarding me a Premio Dardos Award. Suzanne wrotes on her blog that “Premio Dardos” means “prize darts” in Italian, and the award is given in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. Thanks, Suzanne!

There are so many wonderful and creative blogs out there that I can scarcely keep up with my feed reader. But two in particular always make me laugh with delight or nod in agreement. These ladies blog often and possess distinctive, well developed voices with a sharp sense of humor and loads of writing wisdom. They are... Lori at Words on the Page and Beth at Shenanigans. Congrats, you've just earned a Premio Dardos Award!

And now, back to your regularly scheduled guest bloggers...