Lovely Girl   +  success

Open Thread: What Are You Thankful For?

Mr. Muse and I are preparing for our first Thanksgiving together (last year we were technically coupled but we visited our families separately), so there won't be a guest post this Friday. Instead, I'm devoting this week's open thread to sharing some of the things we're thankful for. It could be writing related. Or not. Here are some of the many things I'm thankful for:
--My health
--My wonderfully supportive friends and family
--My impossibly cute, smart boyfriend who can appreciate my silly word play (and respond with some of his own)
--My upstairs neighbor's cats, who excitedly greet me each time I come home and quell my own desire for felines
--My clients, especially the ones who pay on time --My slow cooker, which makes it ridiculously easy to cook hearty meals for the week --Starbucks' salted caramel hot chocolate (yum!)
--Organizations like Grub Street, ASJA, and Freelance Success that bring like-minded writers together
--My students, blog and ebook readers, guest bloggers, Twitter followers, and colleagues who both inspire me and keep me on my toes What about you? Leave a comment and let us know! Flickr photo courtesy of dracobotanicus