Lovely Girl   +  reading

Happy Blogaversary!

Today marks one full year since I started this blog, and I'm amazed by how much it has grown and evolved. One year ago, I tentatively entered the world of blogging with posts about trying to break into bigger markets and improve my craft.

Now--230 blog posts and countless* comments later--uh, I'm still posting about trying to break into bigger markets and improve my craft. But I've "met" a lot of writers and bloggers who have graciously shared insights and encouragement every step of the process. I've also upgraded to a custom template (thanks, Goofy Girl!) and learned a ton about blogs and writing for the web.

Here's are some of my "greatest hits" from the past year:

  • Beating Burnout
  • 4 Must-Read Articles for Writers
  • Things a Publisher Should Consider
  • Weekend Adventures
  • How Creatives Deal with Criticism
  • Query Challenge Recap

Thank to all of you for reading my writings (and occasional rants) this year. Here's to many more!

*I started adding up all the comments and my calculator went a little wacky. Suffice to say, it is a LOT!