Lovely Girl   +  shameless self-promotion

Book Release: PS What I Didn't Say

The book's official release date is October 1, but Amazon is already shipping copies of PS What I Didn't Say: Unsent Letters to Our Female Friends. (My copies arrived on Friday, and I almost hugged the mailman, I was that excited!) This Seal Press anthology includes 36 letters from female authors. Some are hilarious, some are heart-breaking, but all are awesome (trust me on this). My letter to my estranged former roommate starts on page 217, but you can read an excerpt on the book's blog.

I'm really jazzed to be included in this book alongside such fabulous female writers as Michelle Goodman and Jacquelyn Mitchard (view the complete list of contributors for more info). And if that doesn't convince you to buy the book, then surely this book trailer created by our fearless editor Megan will seal the deal.