Lovely Girl   +  writing

Get Your Monthly Fix of The Urban Muse

Several freelance writers I know swear by the marketing power of their monthly newsletter, so I've decided to give it a try. I write lots of email newsletters for clients, so why not write my own, too? Starting in September, I will be sending out The Urban Museletter once a month.

I anticipate including highlights from the blog, but there will be original content, too: writing tips, tidbits, and possibly a few interviews with other freelancers or book reviews thrown in.

To build up my subscriber list, I'm offering a little incentive to those who subscribe by next Monday, August 25. I will choose one reader at random to receive a free copy of MAP Boston (or the equivalent in Amazon.com dollars if you have no plans to visit Beantown). Though I can't promise freebies every month, I do hope to make them a semi-regular happening. Sign up here.