Lovely Girl   +  writing clips

Entrepreneur Series

Several months ago, I wrote a series of entrepreneur profiles for Experience.com. They recently launched their young entrepreneur series, so I'm sharing my profiles below.Be Jane Answers the Call of Female DIYersTammy Trenta Takes On the WorldTim Urban, Musician Turned Academic MentorBuxfer, A New Way to BudgetOf course, I loved learning about all my fabulous interview subjects, but I was especially excited when my editor gave the green light on me profiling two former Apprentice candidates (Tammy Trenta and Tim Urban). I have a bit of a celeb crush on Tim, so it was fun to chat with him, even though our plans for a face-to-face interview didn't pan out (darn!). But his charm and humor were apparent even over the phone. He shared a delightful story about his pet turtle (how could you not like someone who has a pet turtle?) and I told him about my parents' cat, who is becoming quite the world traveler.Also published today: What's your spending style?