Lovely Girl   +  personal

A not so happy blog post

So I guess part of having a blog is to not only share vintage things, but a piece of myself. I know this is completely unrelated but this is leaving me a little uninspired.

Yesterday after having a great day of actually working on humans in beauty school, I found out I have been let go from my non-hair related job. I was quite miserable at this job, but it still doesn't change the fact that I like everyone else have bills to pay.

I hope that this is a blessing in disguise and will potentially give me the opportunity to find a job working in a salon so that I can build on that while I finish up my education ( I take my state board in May ). I know this post is a little bit of a downer but I guess part of writing is sharing my personal experiences. I swear I will have a happier post with Film Actress Friday tomorrow.

Until then, I am off to my acting class. Bless my acting teacher, when I told him the news and that I couldn't afford class anymore and would have to drop it, he told me to come in anyway. It is good to know there are people in the world besides friends and family that have your interest in mind.

And if anyone lives in New Jersey and can recommend a place to work, I would be much obliged. Until tomorrow friends! Thank you for listening to my personal rant.

And a quote from the lovely Lauren Bacall: "I am not a has-been, I am a will be."