Lovely Girl   +  shoes

Marabou Slippers

So I finally purchased myself a pair of Marabou slippers off of Ebay. I have been wanting a pair since I was a little girl. I think the first time I ever saw them was with my mother shopping in Fredericks' of Hollywood. I remember being very little and thinking they were so glamourous.

Well, it has been long enough. I finally sat down and bought a pair of red ones. They are waiting for me at the post office and I can't wait to pick them up on Monday!

And if you are interested in owning your own pair of Marabou slippers, check out some of these deals:

Pink vintage size 7, 30.00$ found here on Etsy

Black rhinestone vintage 1980s' size 5 1/2, 31.00$ found here on Etsy

If neither or these are your cup of tea, or size you can check out Frederick's of Hollywood where they have 6 colors to choose from and you can find your size.