Lovely Girl   +  writing

Writers Who Inspire Me

I've blogged about my friend and mentor Rachel Solar and now you can read about our friendship in Writers Weekly . (Btw, she has a very cool blog about the intersection of life and baseball.) Rachel and I meet for dinner regularly, but I'm also lucky to have online writer role models who set an awesome example. In addition to all of my 5 Q's writers, these three gals in particular prove that women writers rock:

Beth Morrissey is an all-around awesome girl, but I especially admire her gutsiness for moving across the Pond to Ireland. She's tipped me off to some great writing gigs, too.

Jenny Rough is a former lawyer (like Rachel) who reinvented herself as a freelance writer. How cool is that?

Kristen King is a very busy girl but still finds time to help out writers of all levels. Her Query Challenge has given me a major kick in the rear to get out there and get querying!

Who inspires you?