Lovely Girl   +  open thread

Open Thread: What's Your Biggest Freelance Challenge?

For today's open thread, I'd love to know what you consider your biggest challenge as a freelancer. Is it managing the ups and downs of an uncertain cash flow situation? Finding new clients? Battling self-confidence issues? For me, it's maintaining a healthy work/life balance. When the assignments are flowing in and the money is looking pretty good, I sometimes feel like Ado Annie from Oklahoma! (she's the girl who "cain't say no") and find myself overcommitting to work, neglecting my workouts, sometimes even forgetting to eat! Which is why I was interested in Michelle Rafter's Word Count Last Wednesday chat on this very topic a few weeks ago. But enough about me. What's your biggest challenge these days? I'd love to know!