Lovely Girl   +  reading

Open Thread: How Do You De-Stress?

Whether you punch a clock in an office or put in time at the local coffee shop as a freelancer, we all need an outlet for relieving stress. So, what's yours?

I hit the gym, and I'm super-stoked that Boston is getting warm again so I can walk or jog outdoors. I also like to cook or read that stack of magazines and books that has sat ignored on my bookshelf for so long. Lately, I've even tried to set aside a whole day a week for chillaxing and catching up on reading. I'm usually the go-go-go kind of girl, so it feels indulgent to slow down and just read a magazine (as opposed to sneaking in a few pages on the cross trainer or the cross-town bus). It's a tradition I hope to continue and come summer, I look forward to reading outdoors.

What about you? How do you unwind from the work week?

Flickr photo courtesy of icedtia