Lovely Girl   +  reading

Blogging Works!

Really, it does. A couple of days ago, I got an email from Jason at Jibber Jobber saying he'd picked yours truly as his "You Get it!" pick of the month. Basically, he singles out one person each month who exemplifies the concepts of personal branding. And I'm it for March ! How did I win this title? you ask. Did I get nominated by my local senator? Write an essay about "what personal branding means to me"? Send in $5 with proof of purchase? Nope. I commented on Brazen Careerist and Jason happened to click on my website. Amazing how that works!And in other news, traffic is way up thanks to so many of you fabulous readers adding links to this site (thank you!!). I also noticed that there's an unusual amount of traffic coming from Queensland, Australia. Apparently, I'm big Down Under. So if you're reading this from the other side of the world, I'd love to know how you found me. Don't be shy - leave a comment and we can exchange links!P.S. I'm taking a few days off for some R & R, but I'll be back next week for more blogging fun!