Lovely Girl   +  writing

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Seriously, though, these past few weeks have been a little frantic at times, and I couldn't have gotten through them without the help of a few wondeful people. Thanks to my tech-savvy friends, I have a functioning computer instead of an over-priced doorstop.Thanks to Vista Print , I have stylish new business cards AND a new website . It took me a while to settle on a design template and color scheme (kinda like when I tried to decorate my apartment but couldn't decide between earth tones or jewel tones, classic or contemporary furniture, silk curtains or shears), but their customer service was fantastic at answering all my questions. Even though I do a lot of design at work, I still think that playing with fonts and adding some colored boxes does not a designer make. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with the results.Thanks to Media Bistro for offering fabulous weekend classes (just took their class on Copywriting Basics yesterday). So far all the pitching guides through AvantGuild have been great, and I'm headed to their media party on Wednesday, so thanks for all the good times (strictly media-related, of course).I'd also like to thank James Blunt and John Mayer for keeping me company during the long, lonely nights at my computer and Hershey's white chocolate for making it all possible!