Lovely Girl   +  query challenge

Ready, Set, Query!

Armed with the 2007 Writer’s Market (an early birthday present), I’m ready to start the 2007 Query Challenge. Even without joining the challenge, I would have tried to write as many queries as possible to push my writing to the next level, but now that I have a support system of other writers and my competitive streak to keep me motivated, the plan is to be even more productive this year.
So far I’m finding tons of new-to-me publications in the Writer’s Market (thanks, Mom!). For instance, who knew that there were whole magazine devoted to hepatitis, beer-brewing, and paint horses? I had no idea! But a few key magazines seem to be missing... like where’s Budget Travel, Domino, and Cookling Light? They could be listed in the online edition, so I won’t waste any more time getting started...