Lovely Girl   +  writing clips

Here's to the Ladies who Rent

Sometimes it seems like my friends have a new job, apartment or boyfriend every time I talk to them. I wondered what makes people our age so fickle, and then I realized that in the last two years, I've had three jobs (one of which was a promotion, thank you very much), three apartments (one of which was a temporary sublet), and an undisclosed number of boyfriends (a lady wouldn't kiss and tell, after all). Thus, I felt pretty qualified to write an article called Big Ideas for Small Spaces about maximizing space in that tiny starter apartment.The piece was partly inspired by an interior decorating class I took at BCAE last summer, but given my recent domestic drama, I think its best that readers take these merely as suggestions. I also added some clips to my blogroll, so check out my other articles if you feel so inclined.