Lovely Girl   +  writing

Calling All Guest Bloggers!

Last February was Reader Appreciation Month here at The Urban Muse, and I've decided to bring it back in 2009! That means that I'll open the floor to guest bloggers while I escape the dreary Boston winter, and if time permits, slip in a few posts of my own.

Similar to last year, here are the ground rules for guest blogging:

*Email me your idea for a post or finished post by January 25 and include "February Blogger" in the subject line.
*Keep your post between 250 and 750 words (or thereabouts) and focus your post on some aspect of writing and/or freelancing.
*Feel free to include a one sentence bio with links to your blog, website, LinkedIn profile, etc. Also note that if you don't have a blog yet, that's fine, too. This is your chance to test the waters.
*Since the guest post is for exposure only, I'm willing to post something that has already appeared elsewhere or will appear elsewhere in the future provided you own the rights and don't publish it yourself on the same day (how disappointing for people who click on your blog only to find the exact same thing?).
*Lastly, please be patient with me as I set up the schedule for February. Once I get everything lined up, I'll email you the anticipated publish date of your post so you can show it off!

In case you're curious or need inspiration, here is a compilation of last year's guest blog posts.

Photo courtesy of theparadigmshifter