Lovely Girl   +  open thread

Open Thread: What's On Your Holiday Wish List?

This time of year, we see tons of gift roundups across the blogosphere. For instance, Michelle Rafter posted A freelance writer's Christmas wish list and Lorraine Thompson wrote about 12 Great Holiday Gifts for Copywriters. I certainly wouldn't mind unwrapping an iPad on Christmas morning (who would?), but what I'd really like is an extra day in every week, like that Beatles song. In fact, one of my goals for 2011 is to stop over-committing and start focusing. That's a tall order for Santa, so I'd settle for a copy of Fits, Starts & Matters of the Heart, an essay anthology compiled by several writers I know and admire. In the interest of simplicity, I'll leave it at that. But I'd love to know what's on your holiday list. Leave a comment and let us know! Flickr photo courtesy of allerleirau