Lovely Girl   +  writing clips

Fresh Clips!

Just returned from a weekend in DC, where I visited some friends and met fellow writer and blogger Jenny Rough. Now I'm buried in rewrites and dirty laundry, but it was all worth it. Here are some of my latest clips:

Go with the Dough - first assignment from DailyCandy, so it was both exciting and nerve-wracking trying to emulate their signature style!
FSA Facts - not everyone can make employee benefits interesting, but I like to think I pulled it off.
Online Portfolios that Work - this was a fun one to write and research, and now I'll really have to think about how I can improve my portfolio going forward.
Resolve to Set Yourself up for Success - that's right, it's time to start thinking about New Year's resolutions, so I'll be posting mine soon.