Lovely Girl   +  reading

Happy Turkey Day!

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:

  • My health
  • Friends and family who support my writing habit
  • Friends and family who appreciate my cooking
  • My trusty laptop (we've been through a lot together)
  • The not-so-trusty electricity in my apartment (it may be unreliable, but at least I have it)
  • Coffeeshops that are open late and offer free wifi
  • The Boston Public Library System (who, I might add, have not yet figured out that I moved across the river - shh!)
  • Being able to make money doing something I love
  • Half.com
  • Editors who actually return my emails and increase my pay rates
  • Netflix
  • Chai lattes with skim milk
  • My wonderful blog readers!

I'm hoping that most of you are celebrating with your family instead of reading my blog, so there will be no 5 Q's this week. Happy Thanksgiving!