Lovely Girl   +  reading

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all of my readers who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you're enjoying some time with friends and family members. Since I don't eat the traditional turkey, I thought this photo would be a fitting alternative. Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for this year: *My health *My friends and family *My sweet, incredibly smart boyfriend who is helping me pick out a new computer *The fact that I live in one my favorite cities on the planet *My clients, most of whom pay on time *The fact that I can make a (very decent) living doing what I love *The Boston Public Library *The talented German tailor who lives and works just two blocks from me *The #55 bus (and if anyone from the MBTA is reading this, I hope that the rumors about discontinuing that route are untrue) *My students, blog readers, and Twitter followers, who simultaneously inspire me and keep me on my toes What are you most thankful for? I'd love to know!

Flickr photo courtesy of Lordog