Lovely Girl   +  research

Open Thread: Do You Have a Workday Playlist?

One of the (many) wonderful things about working from home is the ability to listen to whatever music you want, even singing along or dancing if the mood strikes. Most days, I'll play some show tunes in the background while I research a new client or craft a blog post (I was obsessed with the Glee soundtrack for quite a while, Audra McDonald is part of most work days, too). Or if I'm filing or cleaning out my email box, I might listen to a marketing podcast. Sometimes I'll move my MacBook around with me while I clean house so I can keep listening to a podcast while I'm folding laundry or making the bed. What about you? Do you listen to music or do you prefer the blissful sounds of silence? What's in your iTunes these days? Flickr photo courtesy of Ferrari + caballos + fuerza = cerebro Humano 