Lovely Girl   +  Michelle Goodman

Win a Free Copy of My So-Called Freelance Life

A few weeks ago I sent out the first issue of The Urban Museletter. So far, the feedback has been great, but producing the newsletter was a bit more work than I expected (I wanted to customize the link color and had to hand-code that part).Those of who are on the list already know that I have teamed up with Michelle Goodman to offer readers a copy of Goodman's new book, My So-Called Freelance Life: How to Survive and Thrive as a Creative Professional for Hire. I'm now offering that same opportunity to blog readers. Here's the deal: email me with 1-2 sentences of the best freelance advice you've ever gotten (or given) as well as a link to your blog or website (if you have one) by the book's release date of October 1. Please be sure to include "Freelance Advice" as the subject line. I will compile this information for the October Museletter and one lucky contributor will be chosen at random to recieve a free copy of the book.For a taste of what you'll find in My So-Called Freelance Life, check out my interview with Michelle for Wow! Women on Writing. And be sure to sign up for The Urban Museletter so you'll be first to hear about future giveaways and other announcements.