Lovely Girl   +  writing clips

Hot Off the Presses

Just returned from a little work trip. I literally missed the boat to Cape Cod because I was so disoriented trying to find the right pier. Something tells me I will be writing a humor piece in the near future about entering a meeting in-progress and announcing sheepishly, "Sorry, I'm late. I'm the new project manager and copywriter, so I enforce deadlines and edit guidebooks." (I'm better with deadlines than directions, I swear!)For what it's worth, here are two career-related articles that just went live:

  • Juggling Your Job Search: my heart goes out to my friends who are job-hunting in this crazy economy - oy!
  • Spotlight on Girl-Powered Real Estate: for myself and every woman who worries that she'll be renting for the rest of her life!