Lovely Girl   +  writing

A Comment About Comments

Until recently, there was no need for me to police comments, because all you loyal readers have been incredibly supportive and professional. So for many of you, I’m preaching to the choir (sorry for the silly cliché). But just in case, it’s worth noting that I DO moderate comments and reserve the right to delete them if they fall under one of the following categories:

  1. Blatant (and unrelated) marketing. It’s cool if you want to share your writing-related business, but if your product or service doesn’t relate to my blog, then don’t try to market it on my blog (yeah, I know sometimes my Adsense doesn't make sense, but we'll let that slide).
  2. Threats or disparaging comments. Dissenting opinions are one thing, but if you express a strong hatred for me or the other writers I mention, that’s not cool and it’s not going on my blog.

Any questions?