Lovely Girl   +  open thread

Open Thread: What's Your Dream Project?

A few months ago, I posted an open thread about your proudest project, and the answers were truly awesome and inspiring. But I'm not one to rest on my laurels, so now I'm asking readers to share their ideas on a potential dream project. Here's mine:

Most writers dream of having their own column, and I'm no exception. I love interviewing up-and-coming entrepreneurs and other people with interesting or unusual jobs, so my ultimate project would be to write a weekly or monthly column that allowed me to share those kinds of stories. It could focus on women entrepreneurs for a women's magazine or website or it could be for a more general interest publication and cover both genders. The point is that I'd want to write a column that shows readers what is possible through creativity and determination. Some editors would call that "service through profiles."

Don't be shy! Sharing your dream project could help you define your goals for the future and move you that much closer to achieving them. If you could work on any creative project, what would it be?