Lovely Girl   +  TV interviews

Open Thread: Send Me Your Questions!

In preparation for another ABC News interview next week, the producers have asked me to solicit questions from readers. The show is taking on a more interactive format, so the interview questions will be user-generated, rather than coming from the anchor or producers. Should be fun!

I'll be discussing an article I wrote for Yahoo! HotJobs on unconventional job search strategies. So, if this article or topic sparks any questions, I hope you'll leave them in the comments section or email me directly. Also, if you've heard of any unusual strategies that aren't mentioned in the article, I'd love to hear about them!

The segment will air at 4pm EST on Friday, July 17! (Check your local listings for ABC News - I think this channel may only be available in certain markets.) I'll be sure to post a link to the online video, too!

UPDATE: The producers have decided to shift the show's focus away from career advice, so this segment has been canceled (for now, at least). Thanks to everyone who weighed in with their questions/comments/suggestions!