Lovely Girl   +  shoes

Whooga

I recently got asked to review a pair of Whooga boots, they are a genuine alternative to Ugg boots, which to be honest wouldn't be very high up on my wishlist... So I said I'd try them anyway to see what I think, afterall what woman says no to the offering of shoes?!

So they arrived (in a very cute box) and I have to say, I actually really liked them!! They're fully lined with beautiful Australian Merino fleece and have got to be the softest, comfiest shoes I've ever worn! I think I can safely say that I will be living in these during the cold winter months and dark mornings! I opted for the lovely grey knitted pair, which can be scrunched down around the ankle or folded over. I prefer scrunched down:)!

They are manufactured in China, but did you know that all Ugg brands are now made there?? I didn't!

What do you think of them??
Check out their website by clicking here!