Lovely Girl   +  twiggy

Self-love

After finding the livejournal group laceandflora they have inspired me to post about self-love. This was pretty much the jist of the groups theme for March.

I hear alot of talk from people and the media about what you should and shouldn't look like, and I am kind of sick of it. I am sick of hearing about what number you should weigh or shouldn't. And things like "oh she is pretty for a big girl". Why can't she just be pretty? Why does her weight make her an exception.

That sort of inspired me to make a post of celebrities who embrace what they've got. It isn't about being skinny or being fat, but just about being comfortable with what you have. This is not just about celebration of curvy girls in the media, but just of confident women with beautiful bodies of all size.