Lovely Girl   +  memes

Meme: 7 Random Things

Kristen at Inkthinker has tagged me for the meme "7 Random Things." Here goes...

  1. I have lived in such random places as Mukilteo, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico.
  2. I have been a vegetarian since I was 9 or 10.
  3. Even before I could write, I would dictate short stories to my parents. They'd write them down and help illustrate them.
  4. I have one younger brother. Even though we're complete opposites in a lot of ways, he's still my longest running friend (and not a bad writer, either).
  5. I made my stage debut in the first grade as the Queen of Hearts. Prior to that, I directed and starred in a number of small budget films (meaning me, my reluctant brother, and our collection of toys!).
  6. Thanks to a bike accident (also in the first grade, it was a big year for me), I have porcelain crowns on my front teeth. Sometimes even dental hygenists can't tell the difference.
  7. I love to salsa dance!

Now I'm tagging Liz , Jessica , Writer Bug , and Mango Lass .