Lovely Girl   +  versace inspired jewelry

Trending: Versace Inspired?

One of my favorite things to do is look at different fashion trends online, specifically on blogs and Instagram. Something I can't help but notice is that even people that can afford to wear real Versace are wearing Versace inspired pieces. It's like the 90s all over again.

When I was shopping at the flea market this summer I picked up a few pairs of earrings one being vintage gold lions. Ever since then, especially this past winter I notice Versace inspired prints and jewelry everywhere... and I'll show you where you can get the look for cheap.

"King Bamboo" earrings available from RichGirlz $20.00

"Chain Reaction" earrings available from RichGirlz $25.00

"Glam Lionhead" earrinng from Essence James $17.00

"Donatella Mini Dress" from ShopBop $70.00

"Versace Inspired" Leggings from Karma Couture Boutique $19.99

Lipsy Studded Dress with Cutaway Shoulders at ASOS $34.20